Saturday, July 30, 2011

Use Your Imagination

"Whenever people ask me what my style is I immediatly say: eclectic.  some days I want to dress super chic, other days rocker, and some days very feminine." -Zarna from Zarna's Runway http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com/

I'm sure you can tell by my blog that my style is very much all over the place but I always get the same word when people describe my style: sophisticated.

I think I like that.

My updated inspiration board:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't be afraid to try out different looks because no matter what your style will ALWAYS peek through!



I tried California Pizza Kitchen for the first time last night and I loved it! Our waiter told me she can tell I have a real appreciation for food when she took my order.

I ordered the Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato pizza which includes: Sliced tomatoes, basil, fresh Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, smoked Gouda, Mozzarella and shaved Pecorino Romano but I noticed it had no meat on it! I asked for pepperoni on it and it was amaaaaziiiinngggg. Maya ordered the Tostado pizza which is basically taco pizza and hers actually came with this really tasty salsa on the side. In fact, it was SO delicious that I had them add that to my pizza as well. What can I say? I appreciate good food!



Photobucket

Have a fantastic Saturday, my loves.

No comments: