Saturday, July 23, 2011

This Is The Remix!

What's For Dinner: Shrimp & Cucumber Pasta Salad....Remixed!

I didn't have all the original ingredients to make this meal (This is where I got the idea! http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/roasted-shrimp-and-orzo/) so I put my own spin on it and it turned out delicious! I highly recommend this quick meal for any and all of you!

What you'll need:

  • 2 lbs of shrimp
  • one cucumber
  • one onion
  • garlic
  • feta cheese
  • rice

Photobucket

Photobucket

Add some cooking oil first then mix shrimp, cucumbers, and garlic in the pan
Photobucket

I, of course, seasoned with Adobo and Lemon & Pepper seasoning but feel free to pick your own seasoning!
Photobucket

Grate a little onion on top while cooking
Photobucket

Add the rice
Photobucket

Enjoy!!

Photobucket

No comments: