Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Street Lights

Sunday Funday: Special Edition. It was my friend Shawna's birthday. Happy birthday, lovebug! These pictures are the results of a crazy drunken night. One girl was walking behind me while I was trying to model for the camera screaming "You get 'em girl! Those pictures are gonna come out nice!" Haha! What do you guys think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • basic white tee - Old Navy
  • gray skirt - H&M
  • nude pumps - Rugged Wearhouse
  • nude clutch - thrifted
  • mint colored skinny belt - Forever 21
  • mint colored flower clip - H&M


New nail polish!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

  • Meet me at sunset by Essie
  • Mink muffs by Essie
Thrifted finds:

Photobucket
Teal colored shorts - $3.50

Photobucket

Photobucket
light blue checkered button up - $3.50

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Your look is very cute and casual.

http://www.stylishcurves.net/2011/06/off-shoulder.html

Dreek♥ said...

fly.COM as usual honey buns!! your feet didn't hurt in those shoes?!?!

KayTee said...

Which thrift stores do you shop at? I'm looking to get into thrifting so I can build my wardrobe quickly lol.

And I love the mint skinny belt!

Black Butterfly said...

thanks a bunch and yes those shoes killed me! i mainly shop at Goodwill but a friend of mine shops at Salvation Army and gets some great pieces. I'll have to start looking there myself!