Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Como La Flor

Another night of Sunday Funday at Deer Park. My life is rarely ever boring.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't know what I was doing but ah well

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • off the shoulder flower top - Forever 21
  • dark jeans - Walmart
  • pink sandals - Walmart
  • silver hoops - Walmart
  • blue clutch - thrifted
I must say I was a little nervous with this lipstick but everyone absolutely loved it on me. One piece of advice when wearing a new color of lipstick: Don't think too hard about it once it's on your lips. Just leave the house already! 

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • eyeshadow - Red 2 and Purple 4 from Urban Outfitters 22 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • lipstick - 521A from Wet N Wild
  • mascara - Lash Stiletto by Maybelline
  • liquid foundation - L'OREAL True Match in C8: Cocoa

1 comment:

KayTee said...

I like this outfit!