Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Enjoy Being A Girl

Blue martini glasses - $1 a piece from Dollar Tree
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie - $10 from Walgreens
I LOVE this stuff! The last curl cream I used gave me fantastic curls and smelled like mango but it left my hair hard and kinda sticky. This curl cream also gives me fantastic curls, smells like coconut, and leaves my hair soft and completely moisturized. I've finally found the perfect curl cream!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Vintage Goodies:

Red clutch - $2
Photobucket

Photobucket

Printed skirt - $3.50 (Its a little long but I'm going to cut it to about knee length)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gray blazer - $6
Photobucket

Yellow blazer - $6
Photobucket

Red blazer - $6 (I know I already have a red blazer but that is wool. This one is more lightweight)
Photobucket

No comments: