Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dum Diddly

Spent a little quality time with my sister and best friend. It feels so good to have people who love and care for you as much as you do them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • white tank - Walmart
  • red/white dotted skirt - H&M
  • tan belt - Forever 21
  • tan sandals - Rugged Wearhouse ($5!)
  • rose stud earrings - Forever 21
  • leopard print bow (if you can see it) - Forever 21

A couple of items recently purchased:

Secluded Lagoon by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy line - $3.75 (originally $15)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Twilight Woods Wallflower by Bath & Body Works - $5 (originally $20)
Photobucket

I got excited when I first saw this neon yellow color but when I put it on I was severely disappointed. After three coats it was STILL too sheer and had a matte finish. Not a fan. I ended up painting a similar color on top of my toes. If I decide to try this color again, I'll put a more opaque color underneath then finish it with the  neon yellow color and a top coat.
Neon Melon by Sinful Colors - $2
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dreek♥ said...

cute outfit honey buns!! and i love that nail polish!!