Monday, February 7, 2011

Bargain Shopper

Went to work for all of about an hour and a half before they told me they didn't need me but here is my outfit anyway!
  • Forest green cardigan - express
  • basic white tee - walmart
  • black leggings - walmart
  • brown boots - walmart
  • brown belt - thrifted

Also, I told you guys I would post pictures on my newest items:

 Heart shaped polka dot clutch - Express
 Nude peep toe pumps - Rugged Wearhouse
 Red blazer - Goodwill
 Floral scarf - Express
 Pink wedges - Bakers
 Red/gray/black plaid jacket - Goodwill
Round jeweled ring - Bakers
Flower double finger ring - Bakers
Blue jeweled earrings - Rugged Wearhouse

Clearly I hit the jackpot because every single one of these items were under $10 or on sale from the original price! I love bargain shopping! I also bought a pair of shoes for my best friend because I saw them and immediately thought of her. (I know, I'm such a good friend!)

No comments: