Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dressed In Love

This weekend was Valentine's Day weekend and a couple of my friends threw a red/pink themed party which turned out great! I was very impressed by the amount of people who actually followed the dress code! But anyway, here is my outfit from that night.

 

 

 
Love this ring!!

 

 

 

 
 
I hated my hair but my curls didn't come out right so I had no choice but to run a flat iron through it VERY quickly and pin it back with some bobby pins (okay A LOT of bobby pins)
  • blazer - thrifted
  • leopard print dress - h&m
  • skirt - unica
  • belt - urban outfitters
  • fishnet stockings - halloween store
  • peep toe heels - mandee's
  • earrings - forever 21
  • ring - bakers
My gorgeous best friend, Maya!
    Running errands the next day
     
  • basic gray tee - target
  • multi colored scarf - hair zone
  • dark wash jeans - forever 21
  • flat ankle boots - walmart
  • wool cap - forever 21

No comments: