Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not That Kind Of Girl

I’m not the kind of girl to think like a guy because I don’t work that way. I don’t know how to not care for you. I don’t know how to hide my emotions. I don’t know what it means to “fuck em and leave em” because sex and emotions come tied together with me, like they are meant to be. I wanted to save myself for someone I cared deeply enough for to trust that he would not turn me into that kind of girl. I made a mistake. I gave him too much credit. I never thought he would be the one to only remember my existence at night, feed me lines to get me to let him in, or ignore my calls/texts in order for me to “get the hint”. The least you could do is tell me its over rather than me try to figure it out on my own 100 missed calls later. Guys, you say you want a good girl but where do you think the bad girls came from? The sudden trend of girls acting/thinking like guys was something I never quite understood. Now I see why. No, I’m not that kind of girl but I don’t know how much longer that may last.

Heartbreak is one hell of a pain to get over.

No comments: