Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All I Want Is Everything

Went for dinner and thrifting this past Sunday. Can you think of a better way to spend a Sunday?
Photobucket

Photobucket

And my thrift haul:
Denim jacket - $5
Floral skirt - $3.75
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, I did cut the sleeves off and make it into a vest

Photobucket

Photobucket

Printed button up - $3.75
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Red sweater - $3.75
Belt - $1
Photobucket

Photobucket

Men's button up - $3.75
Photobucket

Photobucket

Look out for part 2 of my thrift haul this weekend!
See you guys soon!

2 comments:

MasqueradeDiva3 said...

I love the first and last outfit! I just went thrifting and I got a jean jacket too! 4 bucks!

Black Butterfly said...

yes! going thrifting gets me so excited to go home and play dress up!