Friday, May 3, 2013

You Gettin' Murried, Gorl!

It's been a very hectic time for me but I've finally gotten around to posting a few outfit pics! Last Saturday, one of my best friends got married to her high school sweetheart! Unfortunately, I couldn't get my sister to stand still long enough to take a picture with me but overall it was an amazing end to a not so amazing week and I'm so grateful that I was able to be a part of it. Congratulations, Shannen and Enrique!

 photo 114_zpsd6074e7c.jpg

 photo 116-1_zps7e73e2f8.jpg

 photo 113-1_zpsc86a42fb.jpg

  • peplum dress - Walmart (I know, right?!)
  • shoes - H&M
  • clutch - Rugged Wearhouse
  • necklace - Bakers
  • earrings - vintage
The beautiful bride!

 photo 063_zps2f9fe9a0.jpg

The beautiful bridesmaid and maid of honor!
 photo 039-4_zps0314cb32.jpg

And, of course, my beautiful best friend
 photo 059-1_zpsca3e4447.jpg

1 comment:

Shannen said...

Aww love this! And I love you:).... You looked great!