Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, Same Me

Normally, the start of a new year encourages people to change themselves but I've decided that I'm perfectly happy with the way I am now. 2012 was very good to me because I was able to point out things I love about myself and shed myself of things that just don't fit into my life. It only gets better from here on out!

I spent NYE with my sister at my best friend's house. Her family threw an awesome party and what better way to celebrate than with family and friends?

  PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

  • dress - H&M (on clearance for $5!)
  • boots - H&M
  • belt - Express
  • earrings - Symphoni's jewelry
  • lipstick - Black Cherry by Revlon


Photobucket

  • dress - Express
  • shoes - Bakers
  • bow tie - Walmart
  • hat - ???

Lovey ready to head over to Maya's to ring in the new year!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That little piece of cuteness is Maya's little sister, Leila.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hope you all had a fantastic New Year's Eve!

No comments: