Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Endless Nights

I mean, I know it's not night but it's what my shirt says. I was being clever! Anyway, it was finally chilly enough for me to wear this top while running errands this morning. I just want Fall to be here already!
Photobucket

Photobucket

These earrings have been hiding in my jewelry box for a couple of years.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • top - H&M
  • jeans - Walmart
  • earrings - Rugged Wearhouse
  • flats - Express
  • lipstick - Cherry Picking by Wet N Wild

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You look FAB and I love that lipstick!
I am now following u , follow back?
http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
<3

Black Butterfly said...

Thanks! I really like your blog and is it stupid I love that you're from Texas? Haha, following back!