Saturday, September 22, 2012

2 Become 1

Two ways to wear red denim! I was meeting up with a couple friends for a drinks then headed out for another friend's birthday shortly after so I had to think of a way to transition my outfit from day to night. I can't lie, I love the way both outfits turned out! I also accidentally stumbled across this hairstyle because my hair was mad at me. I also think I'm obsessing over red lipstick right now. Don't care.

By the way, blurry pictures = awesome. (Except not)

Photobucket

  • black top - Old Navy
  • denim button up - Walmart
  • red denim - Walmart
  • leopard loafers - Target
  • scarf - Express
  • bag - thrifted

Photobucket

  • blazer - thrifted
  • animal print top - thrifted
  • red denim - Walmart
  • clutch - vintage
  • boots - Forever 21
  • scarf - Express

No comments: