Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quesadillas & Margaritas

It was a really nice day today and I told Karima I was going on an adventure and she had to come with me. Our adventure turned out to be a trip to the hair store and some Mexican food but it was life changing, dammit!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, look! My bald-headed sister! (Yes, her head really is shaved. Bye bye, mohawk!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lovey acting coy for the camera.
Photobucket

And then there's me.....
041-5

044-4

045-4

  • dress - H&M
  • belt - Forever 21
  • scarf - beauty supply store
  • sandals - Body Central
  • clutch - thrifted

What Karima wore:
Photobucket
I guess that's Lovey's way of saying "Kiss my ass!" My dog is an asshole.

Photobucket
See Karima's flower shaved into her head? She thinks she's cool (OK, she kinda is.)

Photobucket

Oh, look at my bow. LOOK AT IT.
049-2

053

Until next time. Keep it cute (or put it on mute) HA!

No comments: