Wednesday, August 15, 2012

MAC Launch: StyleSeeker

I was invited to MAC's launch party of their new makeup line: StyleSeeker (Which I have completely fallen in love with!) Last night, me and Maya attended a night of style, beauty, and cocktails. (Because what's a night without cocktails, right?!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, obviously, I'm a girl on a budget and I couldn't afford every item I wanted but I got the 2 that REALLY caught my eye and one that I'd been planning to get for a while.

Photobucket

Lipstick: Fashion Nomad
Photobucket

Photobucket

Blush: Hidden Treasure
Photobucket IMAG0227

Eyeshadow: Chrome Yellow
Photobucket

Photobucket

And, of course, I didn't forget about my OOTN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • color block top - Walmart
  • colored denim - Walmart
  • flats - H&M
  • earrings - vintage

No comments: