Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall....Autumn....Whatever.

Okay guys so fall is coming (YAY!) and I've been out collecting my fall goodies before it's officially here. I don't know about the rest of you but this past summer was way too hot (like, stupid hot) and I'm super excited to finally wear blazers and scarves again without fear of passing the hell out.

Boots from H&M - $34.95
I'm loving the two different textures and the cranberry color!
Photobucket

Clutch from Shoe Carnival - $24.99
Photobucket

Comes with an attachable chain (That's some bawse shit)
Photobucket

Tribal print scarf from Target - $10.98 (Gotta love clearance. Girl on a budget, remember?)
Yes, I'm aware that tribal print is hardly fit for fall but you don't pay my bills so bye.
Photobucket

Footed tights from Claires - $2 (Also on clearance!)
I can tell I'm gonna be extra warm and toasty this fall!
Photobucket

Check that texture! *caresses tights slowly*
Photobucket

I'm so in love with Bath and Body Works' fall scents! I am particularly cuddling up with my body pillow to this lovely scent: Autumn. Imagine that smell after baking desserts in your home all day and the smell settling at the end of the night mixed with the faint sent of pine. Yup, that's what it smells like.
Photobucket

Have you started you fall shopping yet?

No comments: