Monday, April 23, 2012

Saturday Night Divas

It was full of birthday wishes this past weekend! My grandmother turned 70 years old on Saturday so we threw her a surprise birthday party but we had other birthdays to celebrate in Atlantic City on the same night! Ahhh! So we had to skedaddle (yes, I said skedaddle. Fight me.) on outta there to meet our friends for a night of clubbing. It was a fantastic night full of friends, family, and fun! I picked an outfit that would be appropriate for both my grandmom's party AND a night at the club so there was less to pack and I think it turned out pretty great. My hair barely made the cut though. It started to pour halfway through the night!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

  • dress - Old Navy
  • blazer - borrowed from Maya
  • shoes - Forever 21
  • belt - Forever 21
  • clutch - thrifted
  • ring - Forever 21


 What Maya wore: Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: