Thursday, November 17, 2011

New York Mornings

Our last day in NY we went to brunch and endless mimosas! Afterwards we spent the rest of the day in Bryant Park and ended the day with yummy burgers from The Counter. I'll be back soon, NY!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Steak and eggs!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What Maya wore:
Photobucket

My beautiful friend, Rini!
Photobucket

The gigantic burger I had at The Counter
Photobucket

Photobucket

  • leopard print top - Express
  • black sweater - Old Navy
  • beaded necklace - Forever 21
  • jeans - Walmart
  • flat ankle boots - Walmart
  • bag - thrifted
  • wooden bracelet - Body Central
  • wooden earrings - thrifted

2 comments:

KayTee said...

Cute! I especially like your pairing of the turquoise with the leopard print! And Maya looks really cute too, I love her prints!

Black Butterfly said...

thanks lady!