Sunday, April 3, 2011

What's In Your Bag?

Okay so today I decided to do a "What's in your bag?" post! This is basically pictures of my "everyday purse" and all the things I carry on a daily basis

I got this purse for $4 at a thrift store in MN called Savers. I wish we had one here in Delaware because it is seriously the BIGGEST thrift store I have EVER seen! Its very simple. No pockets or zippers inside, one strap on each side, gold hardware.The deciding factor on this purchase was the fact that it came with a little makeup bag inside. Score!


 What's Inside:

  1. Black & white wallet (On sale for $5 from Walmart!)
  2. Red ipod
  3. Orange nail polish (I always carry the color I'm wearing at the time)
  4. Pink/Orange/Black floral umbrella
  5. Sunglasses
  6. Pack of Altoids
  7. Prenatal Vitamins (No, I'm not prego!)
  8. Blackberry (My baby!)
  9. My sister's business cards
  10. Camera
  11. Purse hanger





 My poor baby has been THROUGH it but she is a trooper!!

What's inside my makeup bag:
 
  1. Hand sanitizer
  2. Colossal mascara by Maybelline
  3. Black eyeliner by Almay
  4. Eyebrow brush/pencil by Milani
  5. Blistex
  6. Wide tooth comb
  7. Compact mirror (It says 'love' on the front! So cute!)
  8. Extra pair of hoop earrings
  9. Nail clippers
  10. Travel size deodorant
  11. Travel size lotion (scent varies)



No comments: