Friday, April 1, 2011

Vintage Goodies!

Just another casual Friday for me. Went to work then the bank and since the Goodwill is RIGHT next to the bank it was calling me (Jaaaariiiiiimmmaaaaaa)  so I picked up a couple of things there. I also went on a little makeup splurge (okay, not really a splurge but you get where I'm coming from!) Everything was on sale! Wet N Wild was 69 cents and Rimmel was half off!! Can't beat that!


 Yes, my allergies are still kicking my ass. Do NOT judge me!

  • purple cardigan (I know it looks blue right?) - target
  • black basic tee - target
  • leopard scarf - express
  • jeans - walmart
  • black ankle boots - walmart
  • leopard print ring - icing

 A few of my goodies from Happy Harry's (not including the white or purplish eyeliner I bought so appropriately named "techno")

Glamour is my favorite magazine by the way =)

Eco-friendly makeup brushes! (It came with a makeup bag and a sample of Mango body butter attatched!)

From left to right:
  • Blazed by Wet N Wild
  • Base/Top coat by Rimmel
  • Eggplant Frost by Wet N Wild


Vintage Goodies!

Cream shoulder bag (I was hoping it was a clutch when I first picked it up but I like it with the strap too!)

Red Chanel inspired shoulder bag

Gray and orange striped turtle neck

 Button detailing on the sleeve!


Brown and black tank


 Keyhole in the front!

Thanks so much following guys! It really means a lot to me to know that I inspire you as much as you inspire me!

No comments: