Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Breeze

Except there was no damn breeze from the 3rd until last night when it finally decided to rain for a bit. If you follow me on Twitter and Tumblr, you already know our a/c is broken in our house AND car (because apparently life isn't hard enough) so this is my attempt at staying cool and cute. However, I don't think that mindset is going to last too much longer if the weather don't calm the hell down.

 photo tumblr_mplabx8ZY01qc0grfo1_500_zps7aba4516.jpg

 photo 023_zps8c1c1b96.jpg

 photo 025_zps34ec9662.jpg

  • tank - Target
  • shorts - H&M
  • shoes - Forever 21
  • bag - H&M

2 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Love the print on those shorts. I have a similar pair of sandals in black and gold :-)

Black Butterfly said...

Thank you! I think they are perfect for summer time! I wanted the sandals in black but they didn't have anymore so these were the next best color I liked.