Friday, July 6, 2012

Celebrity Inspiration

I think it's safe to say that, no matter who are, your style changes all the time. I can look back on my blog and see quite a change in my style from clothes to hair and even makeup! One thing is for sure, I always look for inspiration in EVERYTHING! Magazines and blogs make it easy to follow celebrity styles so, of course, that's my biggest resource. I've been particularly wrapped  up in what June Ambrose and Julia Sarr-Jamois have been wearing. They just look so casual but bright and fun!

June Ambrose
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
This outfit isn't exactly casual but its just so fun! I love the layered look.
Photobucket

Julia Sarr-Jamois
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures

No comments: