Monday, March 5, 2012

My Favorite Nothing

My friend Evy invited me to walk on Main St with her and her kids last Saturday to enjoy the nice weather. I'm over Main St.'s night life but I love going during the day and just wandering up and down the strip. Then when it's time to eat there a million places to choose from and ALL of them sooo tasty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We stopped in a vintage shop called Life In The Past Lane. (cute, right?) and I picked out this beautiful top, a mint green clutch, and a floral hair clip that I knew Maya would love!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and Evy
Photobucket

  • sweater - Geric
  • top - Forever 21
  • leggings - Walmart
  • flats - H&M
  • scarf - H&M
  • bag - H&M
  • sunglasses - 5 Below
  • watch - Leila Rowe

4 comments:

MasqueradeDiva3 said...

I love your glasses! I want some!

Black Butterfly said...

thank you, mamacita! can you believe they were only $5 at 5 Below?

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

The scarf is gorgeous! Wish there was a HM here.

Black Butterfly said...

Thanks! These kinds of scarves are everywhere, I've noticed. I have another one that I got from Express if you have one nearby!