Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sometimes You Just Need To Laugh

With my birthday coming in 2 days, me and sissy decided to head to the mall to get our final items before we party it up in Atlantic City. I wish I had more shots of my outfit for you but it's so much more convenient to shoot one simple picture and continue the day. (PS remind me to buy a collar brooch, it would've looked awesome with this top)

 photo tumblr_mp69x0xZsC1qc0grfo1_500_zps75cf7ad0.jpg

Love this lip color AND it lasted through my random Auntie Anne's fix. (I love their pretzel dog bites!)
 photo tumblr_mp6af3Wxsw1qc0grfo1_500_zps66fa5a0b.jpg

I think the best part of the outfit was this fake tattoo I got on the back of an Urban Outfitters coupon. Prepare to see many more fake tattoos with my posts, 'cause I'm a thug.
 photo tumblr_mp6hkvylNj1qc0grfo1_500_zpsc5c01a8f.jpg

  • top - thrifted
  • shorts - H&M
  • leopard loafers - Target
  • sunglasses - 5 Below
  • purse - thrifted
  • lip - Ferguson Crest Cabernet by The Fergie Collection for Wet N Wild

No comments: