Friday, September 2, 2011

I ♥ JP

Let me first just say that I love this tee for sentimental reasons. It was intentionally meant to represent Japan but I noticed that it's actually my initials! How cute is that?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

These shoes have seen the best and worst of times! I've had them for about 3 years!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Please excuse my 'fro. It's not at its best but I wanted to show you my earrings. =)
Photobucket


  • 'JP' tee - Forever 21
  • black skinny jeans - Walmart
  • leopard flats - Walmart
  • leopard earrings - H&M
My purchases from yesterday:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodwill:

  • 2 scarves
  • curtain tassel
Dollar Tree: 
  • pearl headband
  • e.l.f. eyeshadow brush
  • face mask
Walgreens:
  • pink lipstick from Wet N Wild
  • eye makeup remover from Wet N Wild

No comments: