Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Too Cool For School

The groundbreaking for my mom's new school was yesterday so they let everyone go inside and have a look before it officially opens up this upcoming fall for the school year. It was beautiful (and big! the wedges were NOT a good look after a while!) I thought the auditorium was the best part so I decided to do my photo shoot here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pockets are bows! How cute is that?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


  • basic white pocket tee -Walmart
  • jeans pencil skirt - H&M (on clearance for $5!)
  • tribal purse - Kmart
  • wedges - Forever 21
  • bronze flower earrings - Rugged Wearhouse (I promise I'm not as obsessed with these earrings as you think I am)
  • butterfly ring - Express

1 comment:

Dreek♥ said...

ca-yute outfit!! and love those bows on the pocket!!