Saturday, March 19, 2011

Summa-Summa-Summertime!

It got up to 74 degrees yesterday!! I see you, summer! Trying to make a comeback! A bunch of us decided to meet up on Main St. to enjoy the gorgeous weather, get something to eat and a little bit of thrifting.



  • pink maxi dress - kmart
  • jean jacket - kmart
  • butterfly belt - forever 21
  • shoulder bag - express
  • earrings - forever 21
  • braided gold sandals (I know you can't see em) - old navy


Introducing my boo, Koren! She is too quirky for her own good. Everything she says, does, and wears is so perfect for only her! What Koren Wore:


And, of course, what would my life be without my twin! What Keema Wore:

Went bar hopping later last night and this was my outfit of choice.




Love the button details on the side of these leggings!

  • printed top - thrifted
  • skinny black belt - forever 21
  • leggings - walmart
  • flats - walmart
  • tan clutch - thrifted

No comments: